Monday, January 2

Disaster averted

It has been years since I was properly laid. Years and years and years. FWB, who ended up not being FWB material at all, wasn't very good. Hot Frat Boy was decent our first night but lost his mojo the second. I think my need to get properly laid made me really weak and I ended up contemplating something I never thought I would. Basically, a married man contacted me on OkC and made me an offer I almost couldn't refuse.

He said something along the lines of "Hey, I'm married with kids but my wife and I aren't compatible in the bedroom anymore. I think you're gorgeous and I'm hot, well hung, and skilled. So, why don't you and I get together once or twice a month and fuck each other's brains out?"

Normally, I would say, "You're married? Uh, fuck off, pal."

But, like I said. I was feeling weak, so I said, "Well, how skilled are you?"

I know, it was awful. We talked on the phone a few times and he's definitely an alpha male, and something tells me he'd take charge wonderfully in the bedroom. Thankfully, I came to my sense today and he and I are no longer contemplating things. My mom can be proud of me once more. But God, what does it take to get good and fucked in this goddamn town?!?

In tamer news: if I get my voice back tomorrow (long story), I have a date with Latin Lawyer. Confession: I wrote to him first but he usurped the lead nicely and I'm looking forward to meeting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment