Sunday, December 18

Dry spell over

Okay, so Thursday the first time I had gotten laid since about late July'ish. I should be jumping for joy BUT I'm instead evaluating all of the pros and cons to figure out why I feel very, very blah. 

Pros:
-We met up for drinks and a meal and had a very nice time talking and connecting. MM2 isn't just a shaft waiting to get impaled (crass example, I know) and the more I get to know him, the clearer that fact becomes. I liked knowing he had given up a high-paying job in order to pursue a start-up with a few friends. That his current job paid diddly so he's living on his savings. That he was planning on flying down to LA for the holidays because he's close with his aunt.

-He paid for dinner, even though I had offered to go dutch. (In this day and age, that's not always a given.)

-Back at his place, I had an impulsive hankering to listen to Tony Bennett Christmas songs and he found an album online and downloaded it to his playlist so we could listen to it. He went ahead and downloaded Bing Crosby's holiday songs, too, which was very thoughtful. 

Cons:
-The cigarette smoke gave me a splitting headache by the end of the evening. And though he only smoked out on his balcony, it still somehow infused itself into my hair and clothes and I had to shower the moment I got back home.

-Not sure how else to say this but he's a bit of an asshole in bed. He likes to grip things HARD. He's commanding without being tender, and he likes to get more than he likes to give so he struck me as a very selfish lover. I'll add here that I allowed him to finish on my...face because I was in the moment and didn't want to be uptight. But, seriously, total turn off. 

The cons have resonated so much, I haven't initiated any kind of texts, naughty or banal. This sounds callous but basically, I saw (and felt) the goods and wasn't all that impressed by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment