Thursday, December 15

FWB...actualized?

My date with MM2 the other night left such a strong impression, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. 
 
Mainly, 2 things have fixated me:
 
-I'm not typically easy and it has been almost 10 years since I've slept with anyone on the first date. With that said, *HE* chose not to sleep me with me even though he wanted to and I was more than willing. By way of explaining, he said he wanted me to come back for more and that he wasn't into one-night stands.

-I like tall, fit, hot men. Always have, always will. Granted, there has to be other qualities, too, like intelligence and wit. FWB is shorter (5'9", possibly 5'10) and much heavier than anyone I'd ever date. I think he was hot once a time but now? Not so much. Add to this the fact that he smokes-THAT HE ROLLS HIS OWN CIGARETTES-and my continued interest is beyond strange. I loathe smokers normally and usually avoid dating them like the plague. But, an hour or two into our date and I no longer cared. I know this sounds a bit cliche but the cigerrettes and the bourbon intermingled into a very manly scent/taste and it turned me on. 
 
The day after our date (yesterday), MM2 was perfectly aloof so I couldn't help myself and initiated a few texts , which culminated in my confessing that he didn't just kiss, he consumed and devoured. When asked how I felt about that, I admitted that I liked it, and that it fueled my curiosity. Curious about what, he asked. I didn't want to give too much away, so I said, 'about how else you were different.' He immediately followed that up with an invite to meet again. Oddly, not at his place. Instead, at a bar nearby.
 
Initially, I felt a bit of apprehension. Maybe he found me too naive and he was bored by that, so meeting at the bar was a friendly way of distancing himself from me. Then, my imagination went even further and I wondered if he might break things off because I wasn't FWB material or something. So, I ran over our scenario with a good friend of mine and we eventually came up with a completely different guess.
 
I read over his ad (which had loads of aggressive, sexual connotations) and some of our texts from last night and today, and I think I misjudged him when I thought he and I wanted the same thing: an FWB. I think he's looking for something more.
 
A snippet of our text exchange today:
 
Him: Got an inappropriate question for you.
Me: Go for it.
Him: What kind of undies are you wearing?
Me: Right now or for our date?
Him: Oh...in that case, I want to know both.
Me: Right now, a lacy pink boycut thong. Tonight, probably something with less material. Why?
Him: That sounds adorable. Because I was thinking about you and it makes me smile to hear something      vulnerable/intimate while you're not in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment