Saturday, December 3

Silly, foolish games

"Well, excuse me, guess I've mistaken you for somebody else,
Somebody who gave a damn,
Somebody more like myself..."

Good lord, Christmas Company Party Guy struck again. If you remember, he had responded to my pretty nice, semi-thoughtful, occasionally funny email by saying, "Hi, my name is [insert monosyllabic name]...." I chose to ignore it.

This time, he attached the same picture and wrote, "I like your dressJ. My name is [insert monosyllablic name]..."

WTF.

Speaking of games, English Tom shot me a "fancy another? :)" and then challenged me to another game. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't secretly relieved. I know things has to end, but what's one more game? I replied with a very staid, "yep" but what I really wanted to say was, "Of course!" How's that for self-control?

Such silly, foolish games.

No comments:

Post a Comment