Sunday, December 25

Out of nowhere

I'll close the book on SF by saying he never called yesterday.

After work yesterday, I met up with Hot Frat Boy at a French bar for drinks. It was Christmas Eve and the restaurant part was closed so we just had a few drinks in the bar. Darn. I was in the mood for yummy crepes. Anyway, because I didn't hear anything from him for days after our first date, I arrived for our date with a bit of wariness. He let out a big smile when he saw me and gave me a warm hug, which surprised me. Then, we got comfy in the corner. So, I'm not the most subtle person in the world when I'm peeved and it took less than 10 minutes before I asked him why he never responded to my "I got home safely" text. He claims he replied. Turns out, he wrote out a reply but it didn't send and instead got stored in his drafts! Whew.

We had a great time but drinks on an empty stomach means I'd be sloshed in no time so we got in his car, drove around looking for an open restaurant, found a Thai place that had the yummiest Pad Thai with tamarind sauce and we shared that with a few drinks, and right then and there I knew I had to kiss him and soon. He's the hot, smartass jock in school you always wanted to date...and we were on a date! I knew exactly where I was going to take him after dinner, too. A red-light basement bar with booths where you can make-out like teenagers AND NO ONE CARES. Great minds think alike because the moment we got back to his car, he cut me off mid-sentence with a kiss, which turned into a pretty hot and heavy make-out session. Then, we headed to the red-light bar, drank a bit more, made out obscenely almost the whole time. Afterwards,  he drove me to his place where he proceeded to [are you ready for this?] worship my body for hours and hours and hours. OMG.

He drove me to my car this morning. Along the way, he idled while I found a coffee stand (he didn't want any), then he idled while I got money out of the ATM (new tradition: gifting money) and I was really touched by how he seemed not to mind sitting in the car while I ran my little errands. In fact, when I walked back from the coffee stand, I had my coffee on one hand and I got him an iced water in the other and, without any kind of prompting from me, quickly got out and opened my door for me. Aww.

It might be a case of too much too soon, but I'm heading over to his place after work tonight. He doesn't know but I'm bringing over gratin fixings and plan on throwing that in the oven when I get there. We don't have much planned. Just a movie or two. Oh yeah, and some major body worshipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment