Monday, December 5

Foolish games (cont)

ET and I are about halfway through our current game and things are beyond awkward. I know I said this before and I was wrong, but I don't suspect there will be another game request after this one. (If there is, he's a glutton for punishment, pure and simple.) Even though I initiated the last game, he has stated that his main reason for wanting to continue our "friendship" was because he supposedly loved our banter. Since we no longer text or email or talk on the phone, our "banter" is contained just in with our game. And let me tell you, there has been no bantering to speak of because I don't have the heart, the desire, or the slightest inclination to do anything more than play my turn. For his part, I actually think he's trying to foster or maintain...something. Even his "fancy another? :)" has that "See how charming I am? I'm English and I said 'fancy?' Doesn't that just make you swoon" element to it.

On 2nd thought, I suspect he will challenge me to another game because he's about to lose 2 games in a row and ET is highly competitive. I hate myself that I can't just send him a message saying, "Hey, pal. You had your chance and you  blew it. Fuck off already and die."

I finally finished my OkC profile (though I've been completely neurotic about tweaking it) and I'm mostly happy with it. But, I need better pics. My sister dabbles in photography and has a camera that's worth more than my car, but she only does posed photographs, and I prefer natural pictures. A good friend of mine is hosting a "honest opinion on your Christmas party and New Year's dress" party tomorrow night, so I plan on having pictures taken. Hopefully, some will turn out nice.

Speaking of OkC, I got a few messages (while my profile was being filled out) and one guy even looked interesting so I'll make time to write him before I leave for Arizona on Wednesday. I also sent a very nice message to a tall, hot guy who professed to be "intelligent with a touch of deviance." My track record for guys writing me back is awful, though, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment